Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Kaleji Dahi Masala recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kaleji Dahi Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kaleji Dahi Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more healthy feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kaleji dahi masala recipe. You can cook kaleji dahi masala using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Kaleji Dahi Masala:
- Get 1 of Goat Liver.
- You need 1 of Heart.
- Use 2 of Lungs.
- You need 2 of Kidneys.
- You need 2 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 3 of Onions thinly sliced.
- Get 2 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of Red Chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take 400 gm of Yoghurt.
- Provide 1 of small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green Chillies slit.
Instructions to make Kaleji Dahi Masala:
- Wash and clean all the parts thoroughly. Chop them into bite sized pieces. Keep aside until use..
- In the Pressure Cooker, heat Oil and saute Onions with ginger garlic paste until light brownish in colour. Add the chopped parts with all the ingredients or spices mentioned including slit Green Chillies and half of freshly chopped Coriander Leaves. Mix well and saute for about 5 minutes on a low heat..
- Beat the Yoghurt really well. Add this to the cooker. Keep the heat on a low only. Cover and cook further for about 5-8 more minutes. As Yoghurt releases a lot of water, make sure you add accordingly when it's pressure cooked. Pressure cook it for 10-12 whistles or more as required. Do not over cook..
- Let the pressure settle down on it's own before opening the lid. Adjust Salt according to your preference. Garnish with finely chopped Coriander Leaves. Enjoy!.
If you find this Kaleji Dahi Masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.