Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts possess lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of relaxation. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and cheese casserole recipe. To make ham and cheese casserole you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ham and Cheese Casserole:
- Provide 6 ounces of Noodles cooked and drained- I prefer the bowtie pasta.
- Provide 2 cups of cubed baked ham.
- Use 1 cup of grated Longhorn or Cheddar Cheese.
- Take 1 (10 oz) of can cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 2/3 cup of milk or evaporated milk.
- Take 1 of small can of mushroom pieces.
- Take 1 tsp of instant minced onions.
- Provide 1 tsp of parsley flakes.
- Use 2 of Tlbs butter.
- Get 1/2 can of Durkee Fried Onions.
Instructions to make Ham and Cheese Casserole:
- Mix ham with 3/4 cups cheese..
- Layer noodles and ham mixture in greased 2 qt. Casserole dish..
- Sprinkle the minced onions, parsley flakes, and mushroom pieces between the layers..
- Combine soup and milk and pour over the top layer. Can be heated to make it more combined..
- Top with 1/4 cup of cheese and Dot with butter..
- Bake uncovered at 375° for 25 minutes..
- Top with Fried Onions, and return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes..
If you find this Ham and Cheese Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.