Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for My Poached Egg and Seared Gammon with Homemade Hollandaise Sauce 😉😀 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Poached Egg and Seared Gammon with Homemade Hollandaise Sauce 😉😀 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Poached Egg and Seared Gammon with Homemade Hollandaise Sauce 😉😀 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my poached egg and seared gammon with homemade hollandaise sauce 😉😀 recipe. To cook my poached egg and seared gammon with homemade hollandaise sauce 😉😀 you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Poached Egg and Seared Gammon with Homemade Hollandaise Sauce 😉😀:
- Provide 4 of thick slices gammon, I used loin gammon.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Rice wine vinegar.
- Use 2 of Free range eggs.
- Take of for the hollandaise sauce:.
- Provide 110 grams of unsalted butter.
- Take 1 of Free Range egg yolk.
- You need 1 of Lemon, juice only.
- Take 1 tbsp of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of Wholegrain Mustard.
Steps to make My Poached Egg and Seared Gammon with Homemade Hollandaise Sauce 😉😀:
- On a griller pan or flat fry pan, grill the gammon for 2-3 mins each side until cooked.
- In a sauce pan of bubbling simmering water, add the salt and vinegar and spin the water. Drop the cracked egg in the centre do this for the other egg too.
- Sauce: Melt the butter on a low heat and when melted, skim off the froth to leave a yellow liquid.
- Put the egg yolk, lemon and salt in the blender. Add mustard and 1 tablespoon of water, turn on mix and pour the butter in slowly to blend in the water.
- When all is done, take the gammon steaks to the serving plate with poached egg and holladaise sauce on top. Serve with salad and chips.
If you find this My Poached Egg and Seared Gammon with Homemade Hollandaise Sauce 😉😀 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.