Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of modest changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and beans with potatoes and cornbread recipe. You can cook ham and beans with potatoes and cornbread using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread:
- Get 1 of smoked Ham (or just use a ham steak).
- Provide of Fresh Green Beans (as many as you want).
- Get of Red potatoes (not too many).
- Prepare 1 pack of smoked bacon (reserve the grease).
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (cut up).
- Use 1 of medium onion.
- Use 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 of chicken bouillon cubes (crushed).
- Use of Water (I used 2 bottled waters).
- Get of Garlic salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of white sugar.
- Get of Cornbread.
Steps to make Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread:
- Go through your beans and cut off the ends and cut them the way you like then soak them in water.
- Cut up your ham the way you like your pieces reserving any you don't use including the bone in a Ziploc bag in the freezer.
- Set your oven to 400 degrees and place the whole pack of bacon on a baking sheet Cook it anywhere from 15-20 minutes depending on your oven and depending on the cut of the bacon.
- When done place bacon to drain and reserve the grease then start making your corn bread and put it in the oven (that is another recipe).
- Wash and scrub your potatoes and leave them whole or cut up if too big.
- Cut up onion and garlic and set aside and cut your bacon into tiny pieces for later.
- Pour the water out from your beans and add to the pot then add bacon grease and stir to coat them well with the grease.
- Then add your water, chicken bouillon cubes, onion, garlic, garlic salt, pepper and sugar to the pot.
- Then put in your ham and stir then add potatoes and butter then lock it up and set for 30 minutes on pressure cook.
- When done add bacon pieces and stir ENJOY 😋💋💗.
- Don't forget to take your corn bread out of the oven !! 😝.
- Cooks note* If you don't like your ham cooked anymore than it already is in the package then don't add it until the beans and potatoes are done then set to pressure cook for 3 minutes with the beans and potatoes after all a smoked ham is already cooked.
If you find this Ham and Beans with Potatoes and Cornbread recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.