Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Artichoke Hearts Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Artichoke Hearts Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will likely see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to artichoke hearts dip recipe. You can have artichoke hearts dip using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Artichoke Hearts Dip:
- Prepare 1 can of artichoke hearts (9 oz.).
- You need 1 (10 oz.) of bag frozen spinach bite size pieces.
- Provide 2 Tbsp. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 oz. of softened gluten-free cream cheese.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Prepare Dash of pepper.
- Use of Blue Diamond Nut-Thins.
Instructions to make Artichoke Hearts Dip:
- Cut up artichokes after draining them..
- In large pot, sauté onions in olive oil until translucent. Add spinach and artichokes and cook about 5 minutes..
- Add wine, then cream cheese..
- Placed in 1 quart dish, top with mozzarella bake in preheated over at 350 degrees for 5 minutes until brown and bubble..
- Serve with Blue Diamond Nut-Thins..
If you find this Artichoke Hearts Dip recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.