Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hake Fish, Bacon Mashed potatoes on the bed of cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hake Fish, Bacon Mashed potatoes on the bed of cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Snacks.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. If we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nevertheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an outstanding choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Whole grains are always better than processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hake fish, bacon mashed potatoes on the bed of cheese recipe. You can have hake fish, bacon mashed potatoes on the bed of cheese using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hake Fish, Bacon Mashed potatoes on the bed of cheese:
- Use of Hake Fillets.
- You need 100 g of flour.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get of Table salt and pepper.
- Use of oil.
- Use 4 of Large Potatoes.
- Use of Bacon (preferably bacon bits) fried.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Butter.
- Provide 1/2 of Milk.
- You need of Cheddar Cheese.
Steps to make Hake Fish, Bacon Mashed potatoes on the bed of cheese:
- Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10-15 minutes or until tender..
- Add the milk, butter, salt and pepper for seasoning and the mash. After mashing add the bacon to the mix..
- Beat eggs in shallow dish or bowl until well blended. Stir in milk. Place flour in another shallow dish. Dip fish fillets in egg mixture; dip in flour to coat..
- Heat oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add fish; cook 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown and fish flakes easily with fork, turning once. If desired, season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Serve :).
If you find this Hake Fish, Bacon Mashed potatoes on the bed of cheese recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.