Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hummus Arabic Food recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hummus Arabic Food recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the modification from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hummus arabic food recipe. To make hummus arabic food you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hummus Arabic Food:
- Provide 3/4 th Cup of boiled chick peas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Take 1 1/2 tablespoons of readymade or homemade Tahini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of lemon Juice.
- Prepare 1-2 of Garlic cloves.
- Take as required of Water (Not more than 2 cups).
- Get as per taste of Salt.
Instructions to make Hummus Arabic Food:
- Take boiled chickpeas, garlic cloves, lemon Juice and salt in mixie to grind..
- Start grinding and stop at every 30 seconds. At every stop you have to add some lemon juice and olive oil..
- Don't pour lemon juice and olive by once. For smooth and tasty Hummus you must have to add after every 30-secs of grinding..
- After grinding 2 times add tahini sauce..
- Again repeat same for twice. And hummus is ready to serve with Garlic chutney, Khubus roti and salad..
If you find this Hummus Arabic Food recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.