Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to breakfast pizza croissant crust recipe. You can cook breakfast pizza croissant crust using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust:
- Use 2 packages of Croissant Rolls.
- Provide 1 packages of Breakfast Sausage (I like Jimmy Dean).
- Provide 2 cup of Shredded (browned) hash browns.
- You need 1 packages of Knorr's Hollandaise Sauce.
- Provide 4 oz of sliced or diced Mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Take 1/2 of Red Pepper.
- Get 6 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Milk.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter/Margarine.
- Prepare 1 cup of Shredded Cheddar cheese (or to taste).
- Get 1 cup of Shredded Mozzarella cheese (or to taste).
Steps to make Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust:
- Brown sausage (or bacon) and crumble; drain and set aside..
- Sauté mushrooms and peppers together and set aside.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in skillet over medium heat. Mix and beat milk and eggs together. Pour in eggs, and cook, stirring constantly until eggs are not runny, set aside. (Do not overcook; eggs will be on the pizza for 20-30 min.).
- Preheat an oven to 400° Unroll crescent dough and place rolls on an ungreased 15? pizza pan with points toward the center. Press seams together and press up sides of pan to form a crust. This is probably the most daunting task of the recipe. Just keep manipulating the dough until it covers the pan. (try to avoid thin spots and DO NOT bunch dough together and roll out) Also, you may end up with a little extra dough. Put pan in pre-heated oven for 5-8 minutes. This will help the center of the dough to be cooked all the way through after pizza is done..
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce according to package directions but only use 2/3 cup milk, not full cup. This will give a thicker sauce. Pour evenly over crescent roll crust. Spread scrambled eggs and rest of toppings evenly over sauce. Sprinkle with shredded cheese..
- Bake in preheated oven until bottom of crust is lightly browned, about 20-30 minutes..
- Notes: You can add whatever toppings you like. This is good with just eggs, cheese and breakfast meat. :).
If you find this Breakfast Pizza Croissant Crust recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.