Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled honey prawns skewers (bali style) recipe. You can have grilled honey prawns skewers (bali style) using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style):
- Take 300 g of Prawns.
- Use of Prawns ingredients.
- Get 3 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- Use 1 cm of ginger (chopped).
- Take Pinch of salt & pepper.
- You need of Sauce Ingredients.
- Take 5 tbsp of Honey.
- Get 3 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce (Shoyu).
- You need 2 tbsp of Water.
- Provide Pinch of pepper.
Instructions to make Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style):
- Wash and peeled the prawns. Clean the backside of prawns.
- In a large bowl, mix the sauce ingredients and prawns ingredients together. After that, add the prawns and let it rest for 15 mins..
- Half-cooked prawns: heat the pan, and cook the prawns with 1tbsp of margarine/butter until half-cooked. Let it cool for 5-10 mins. And after that, put the prawns on the skewers..
- Grill the prawns for 5-10 mins. Make sure to check the prawns every minute..
If you find this Grilled Honey Prawns Skewers (Bali Style) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.