Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in japanese style #mysterybag1 recipe. To make chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in japanese style #mysterybag1 you only need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1:
- Get 2 of chicken breast.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of whole grain mustard.
- You need 1/2 Tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- Get of oil little to fry.
- Provide 1/2 of onion about 50g.
- Get 1/3 of sweet pointed red pepper about 40g.
- Use 1/2 of dessert spoon honey.
- You need 2 of dessert spoons lemon juice.
- Prepare 200 ml of sushi rice.
- Prepare 100 ml of brown short grain rice.
- Prepare of Fresh mango for dessert.
Steps to make Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1:
- Mix honey and lemon juice. Slice onion and pepper thinly and mix with honey lemon mixture. Make this in the morning if you want to eat for evening meal..
- Soak brown short grain rice in water in the morning again if you want to eat it for evening meal..
- Wash white sushi rice with brown rice and drain. Put in a heavy based sauce pan with 450ml. of water. Cover and leave for 10 minutes. Cook on high heat. Once it started to boil reduced the heat (very small heat) and cook for 15 minutes with lid. (Do not take the lid off EVER during and after cooking for 10 minutes!).
- Season the chicken. Brown in oiled frying pan, turn over and pour water so that water covers half way up the chicken. Put the lid on to steam..
- When the chicken is nearly done, pour mustard, soy sauce and sugar and shake the pan to cover evenly..
- Slice the chicken and arrange with marinated vegetables..
- Slice the mango for dessert..
- I thought we need more vegetables so I added some more dishes with it..
If you find this Chicken breast with mustard-soy sauce and lightly marinated vegetable in Japanese style #MysteryBag1 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.