Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, however. Along with calcium, it really is a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate chip muffin recipe. To cook chocolate chip muffin you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Chip Muffin:
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- Take 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide 6 tablespoon of skimmed milk powder (replaceable with any kind of milk powder).
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of chocolate malt powder (e.g. Milo powder).
- Provide 4 tablespoon of chocolate powder.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take of Wet ingredients.
- Provide 2 of medium eggs.
- Get 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of fresh milk.
- Provide 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Provide 10 tablespoon of melted butter (replaceable with vegetable oil).
- Get of Add-ons.
- Use 1/2 of dark chocolate chips.
- Provide of Crushed nuts (peanuts/hazelnut/walnut).
Instructions to make Chocolate Chip Muffin:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C..
- Sift all dry ingredients together into a clean, dry bowl..
- In another bowl, whisk eggs gently, just to incorporate the yolk and the white. Add vanilla essence to the egg mixture..
- Add the rest of the dry ingredients into egg mixture, whisk to combine. Careful not to overbeat..
- Finally, add the sifted dry ingredients into the liquid mixture in few batches – mix with spatula just to combine the ingredients together. Make sure not to overmix or the muffin might turn into cupcakes :).
- Pour the mixture into desired muffin cups, filling up to 3/4 of the cups. Sprinkle the crushed nuts and chocolate chips as many as you want..
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, or until toothpick come out with some crumbly bits attached to it..
- Enjoy the chocolatey goodness!!!.
If you find this Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.