Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Brad's cheese fried fish recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's cheese fried fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's cheese fried fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you currently are eating plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's cheese fried fish recipe. To make brad's cheese fried fish you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Brad's cheese fried fish:
- Use 2 lb of white fish fillets such as cod or halibut. i used swai less expensive but great flavor and a sustainable fishery..
- Get 2 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- You need 1 cup of grated parmesan romano cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of kosher salt.
- Get 1 cup of rice flour.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of oil for deep frying.
Steps to make Brad's cheese fried fish:
- cut fish into serving size pieces.
- mix panko, cheese, garlic, and salt..
- mix rice flour with water. depending on flour u might need a little more water. should be the consistency of pancake batter. season with a little salt..
- dredge fish in tempura, then roll in panko mix. lightly press crumbs into fish..
- fry in 360°F oil until golden brown..
- drain on paper towels. serve with dipping sauce of choice. i used tartar sauce and creamy french dressing..
If you find this Brad's cheese fried fish recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.