Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, merely making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the hopping-mad grilled chicken sandwich recipe. To cook the hopping-mad grilled chicken sandwich you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich:
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts ( mine were about an 1 inch thick ).
- Provide 1 of Italian dressing ( enough to marinate the chicken ).
- Provide 8 slice of Bacon cut in half, four for each sandwich ;).
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 large of Onion, sliced into rings.
- Prepare 4 slice of Pepperjack cheese.
- Provide 2 of Lettuce of choice ( I used leaf lettuce).
- Provide 1 large of Beef Steak tomato ( or any ripe large tomato you may have ) sliced as thick or thin as you like..
- You need 1 of Horseradish mayo *** You can get store bought or make your own..
- You need 2 of Ciabatta rolls.
Instructions to make The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich:
- Marinate your chicken breast in Italian dressing for at least two hours..
- Slice your tomatoes, onions and lettuce. Set aside..
- Cook bacon in skillet until done. Tender not crisp! Drain on paper towels and set aside..
- After your grill heats up, grill your breasts for about 10 minutes on each side. Cooking time will vary depending on size and thickness of breasts..
- Meanwhile, saute your onions in a skillet in the butter, until tender and a nice golden brown!.
- When chicken is done add two pieces of that PepperJack cheese right on top of each chicken breast..
- While your cheese is melting, place the Ciabatta rolls downside on the grill until lightly toasted. Keep an eye on em'!.
- Assemble yourself sandwich with the sliced toppings and grilled onions. Please don't forget the horseradish mayo! That's what makes the chicken so mad! Enjoy!!!.
If you find this The Hopping-Mad Grilled Chicken Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.