Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Honeycomb recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honeycomb recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and less of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Probably the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you’ll be able to reach for. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honeycomb recipe. To make honeycomb you only need 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Honeycomb:
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of concentrated milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- Take 4 of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp of bicarbonate soda.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
Steps to make Honeycomb:
- Directly cook the sugar in a med-heat until it burns; becomes dark brown..
- Pour in the water, and keep on cooking until the sugar is fully melted..
- Put in the butter, and mix well. Leave it aside to let it cool..
- Beat the eggs until it is thick and fluffy..
- Put the concentrated milk into the eggs and mix well..
- Then, put the flour and the bicarbonate soda into the mixture. Make sure they are all blend together..
- Lastly, pour in the cooled sugar mixture into this mixture and mix them well..
- Marinate the mixture for about 3 to 4 hours, to ensure there are sufficient air bubbles to create the shape of the honeycomb, by using plastic foil..
- Bake it in a med-heat of 160-180°c for about an hour..
If you find this Honeycomb recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.