Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cruffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cruffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cruffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Deciding on healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers created from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains present in white bread.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily available. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cruffins recipe. To cook cruffins you only need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cruffins:
- Use 450 g of plain flour.
- Provide 240 ml of Milk.
- You need 200 g of Unsalted butter.
- You need 50 g of Sugar.
- Provide 10 g of Vanilla sugar.
- Get 15 g of Honey.
- You need 10 g of Dry yeast.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
Instructions to make Cruffins:
- Warm milk divide into 2 parts into two bowls.
- In one part add salt and in another honey and yeast and stir for it to rise.add to the flour sugar,vanilla sugar 2 parts of milk,100g butter melted.knead until smooth and soft..
- Let it rise keep it covered for 1 hour until double in size. Keep,divide into 12 pieces.
- Roll out thinly 12-13 cm, grease it with butter and wrap into roll thinly. Now cut the roll along and twirl into a semi knot. Let it rise for 20 mins and bake 30 mins at 180 c.
If you find this Cruffins recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.