Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot heart with roasted peanuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot heart with roasted peanuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is okay but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot heart with roasted peanuts recipe. You can have beetroot heart with roasted peanuts using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beetroot heart with roasted peanuts:
- Prepare 3 / 250 grams of medium Beetroot scrubbed and coarsely grated.
- Provide 2 / 100 ngrams of boiled potatoes.
- Use 1/4 cup of oat.
- You need 1/2 cup of Chopped green coriander leaves.
- Get 1 teaspoon of finely chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tsp of Chilli, Powder.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Coriander, Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tbsp of Mango, Dry Powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Use 1/3 cup of breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil, for frying.
- Get for of garnishing-.
- Take 1 of tomato.
- Use some of Onion rings.
- Take 1 of medium beetroot (sliced).
- You need some of coriander and mint.
- Use 3 tablespoons of Cream cheese spread.
- Get 1/2 cup of green chutney.
Instructions to make Beetroot heart with roasted peanuts:
- Peel the boiled potato and mashed it with the help of fork * Take Boiled mashed potatoes in mixing bowl.
- Now peel and grate the beetroot in a mixing bowl. * Add all the herbs, spice powders, roasted peanut and salt. * Mix very well if the mixture looks loose and very moist, then add some breadcrumbs..
- Now take a portion of the mixture into heart Shape mold and make a heart-shaped cutlet. * Make all beetroot heart..
- In the middle part of the beetroot, heart make Roasted pea nuts heart than fox and press it * Make roasted peanuts heart in the middle of all the beetroot this way. Keep aside..
- Heat oil for shallow frying in a pan Place the beetroot heart gently in the hot oil and shallow fry at medium-low temperature..
- Fry both the sides to crisp and golden brown. Serve beetroot heart hot with cream cheese icing /tomato ketchup /green chutney, beetroot roses and tomato.
If you find this Beetroot heart with roasted peanuts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.