Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we typically feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain foods are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green eggs & ham breakfast muffins recipe. To cook green eggs & ham breakfast muffins you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins:
- Take 1 package of frozen hashbrowns (defrosted).
- Get 1 lb of ground breakfast sausage (or diced ham).
- Take 8 of eggs.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Use 3 handfuls of baby spinach (blend in food processor or finely chop).
- Take 3 tbsp of butter (melted).
- Provide 2 tbsp of milk.
- Use 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Get of Mrs braggs herbs (optional).
Steps to make Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins:
- Heat oven to 400. Spray muffin tin with olive oil..
- Mix butter with hashbrowns and divide evenly between muffin tins. Press hashbrowns down and up sides. Bake until slightly browned (15 min).
- Brown sausage and divide on top of hashbrowns cups..
- Whisk eggs, milk, spinach, salt, pepper, 3/4 cup cheese & seasonings. Divide over muffin cups. Sprinkle with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 12-15 min..
If you find this Green Eggs & Ham Breakfast Muffins recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.