Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Sweet Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Sweet Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. When we eat more healthy meals and less of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food since they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different nutritional vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional level is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You do not have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker sweet ham recipe. You can cook slow cooker sweet ham using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow Cooker Sweet Ham:
- You need 6-8 lb. of Ham (I use Boneless..But Bone-in could be used.).
- You need 1 (10 oz) of Can of Chunked pineapple.
- Take 1 1/2 Cups of Light Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Maple Syrup.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- Get 1/3 stick of Butter.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Sweet Ham:
- Slice Ham in half. Then put slice marks on ham. Arrange ham in Slow Cooker..
- Separate the pineapple from it's juice saving both. In a medium bowl mix pineapple juice, brown sugar, cinnamon, and Maple Syrup. Mix until all clumps are gone. Add the chunks of pineapple and mix in the glaze. Pour over the ham..
- Slice butter on top of ham. Cover. Halfway through cooking turn ham and spoon juices and pineapple over ham. Cook on Low for 8 Hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Sweet Ham recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.