Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seafood Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seafood Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few modest changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood pasta recipe. To make seafood pasta you need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Seafood Pasta:
- Provide 155 g of cooked pasta of your choice.
- Take 75 g of Garlic & Herb Butter.
- Use 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 225 g of Hake cut into bite sized pieces.
- You need 150 g of Prawns shelled and deveined.
- Get 120 g of smoked mussels.
- Provide to taste of Salt and black pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 100 g of asparagus.
- You need 60 g of cherry tomatoes sliced in half.
- Use 250 ml of fresh cream.
- Provide 1 of heaped teaspoon of basil pesto.
- Prepare 1 of Jalapeno chopped.
- Provide of Parmesan as desired.
Instructions to make Seafood Pasta:
- Melt butter in a pan then add in fish. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir and when just about done, add in prawns and continue to cook until prawns are done. Remove from pan..
- Add olive oil to pan and toss in the asparagus. Season with salt and black pepper. When partially cooked, add in your cherry tomatoes. Stir to mix in..
- Stir in fresh cream and add in chopped jalapeno..
- Add in basil pesto and stir. Allow to cook for a few minutes. You will notice cream will start to thicken..
- Add to sauce the cooked hake, prawns and smoked mussels. Mix in..
- Lastly add in the cooked pasta and stir to combine..
- Serve with grating of parmesan. Enjoy!.
If you find this Seafood Pasta recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.