Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oats Paneer Heart recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Oats Paneer Heart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oats Paneer Heart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that many people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make big changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t want to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oats paneer heart recipe. You can have oats paneer heart using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Oats Paneer Heart:
- You need 1/2 cup of Quaker Oats grinded.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Paneer grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of Potato boiled and mashed.
- You need 2 spoon of Bread crumbs.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Red Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon(dalchini) powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get As needed of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Oats Paneer Heart:
- In a bowl add oats, potato, grated paneer, bread crumbs, ginger green chilli paste, Red chilli powder, cinnemon, garam masala powder and salt then mix it well to make a dough..
- Divide the mixture into equal parts, afterthat make balls from it then give it heart shape..
- Heat the oil in a pan then fry the Oats Paneer Heart on medium to low flame till it turns golden brown..
- Oats Paneer Heart is ready to eat. Serve with green and khatti meethi imali Chutney..
If you find this Oats Paneer Heart recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.