Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Ham and mushroom baked pancake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ham and mushroom baked pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ham and mushroom baked pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way we feel. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more healthy feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It contains a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ham and mushroom baked pancake recipe. You can cook ham and mushroom baked pancake using 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Ham and mushroom baked pancake:
- Get of For the pancake:.
- Use 300 g of flour.
- Get 3 of eggs.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Take half of tsp of carbonate of soda.
- Take of oil for frying.
- You need of For the filling:.
- Take 1 of small onion finely chopped.
- Get 150 g of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 250 g of ham (I used smoked ham) cut into small pieces.
- Get 1 of level tbsp of flour.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic.
- Use 150-200 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of salt, pepper.
- Get of For the cheese sauce:.
- You need 30 g of butter.
- Provide 30 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 300 ml of semi-skimmed milk.
- You need 100 g of mature Cheddar cheese, grated.
- Get 1 tsp of mustard.
- You need pinch of salt.
Steps to make Ham and mushroom baked pancake:
- First we make the pancakes, mix flour, pinch of salt, carbonate soda and the eggs and gradually add milk stir all the time. In a non-stick frying pan add 1 tsp of oil for each pancakes. You will have approximately 16 pancakes. My ladle is a small size of 89ml (3oz) and frying pan is 24 cm (9.5") circumference..
- For the filling:.
- Fry chopped onions in oil until golden, add slices mushrooms,and ham continue stir-fry gently for about 5 minutes. Add crushed garlic, salt and pepper, sprinkle with flour and gradually add the milk cook gently until resembles creamy consistency. take it off the heat and fill your pancakes with approx 1 tbsp of the filling, roll them up and place them neatly in a deep previously oiled baking tray..
- For the Cheese sauce: Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over a medium heat. Stir in the flour for 1 minute to make a paste. Gradually add the milk, stirring as you go and ensuring it is fully incorporated. Keep adding more milk until the mixture is smooth, and there are no lumps. Cook for another minute or so, stirring occasionally. Add a spoonful of mustard and the grated cheese, stir until it’s melted. Add salt and pepper then pour sauce over your pancakes..
- Bake in a preheated oven on 200 c for 15-20 minutes..
If you find this Ham and mushroom baked pancake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.