Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Garlic Toasted Prime Rib Sandwiches recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Garlic Toasted Prime Rib Sandwiches recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way we feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Selecting healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's garlic toasted prime rib sandwiches recipe. You can cook mike's garlic toasted prime rib sandwiches using 37 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Garlic Toasted Prime Rib Sandwiches:
- Prepare of ● For The Prime Rib Base.
- Use 6 Pound of Prime Rib Roast [bone in].
- Take as needed of Garlic Olive Oil.
- You need as needed of Butchers Twine.
- Get of ● For The Prime Rib Rub.
- You need 1 tbsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of Dried Rosemary.
- Take 1 tbsp of Fresh Course Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sea Salt.
- Get 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Crushed Bay Leaves.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare of ● For The Sandwich Toppings [as needed].
- Take of Thin Sliced Green Bell Peppers.
- Use of Thin Sliced White Onions.
- Use 5 Cloves of Fresh Thin Sliced Garlic.
- Take Dash of Fresh Rosemary.
- Use Dash of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use as needed of Horseradish Sauce.
- Take to taste of Fresh Chopped Parsley [add last].
- Take of Thin White Sliced Mushrooms [add last].
- Get of ● To Sauté Fresh Vegetables.
- Provide 1/2 Cube of Herbed Butter.
- Provide Dash of Garlic Olive Oil.
- Provide of ● For The Cheese Options [as needed].
- Get of Provolone Cheese.
- Use of Swiss Cheese.
- Get of Cheddar Cheese.
- Get of Garlic & Herb Cheese.
- Take of ● For The Breads.
- Use as needed of LG Toasted Garlic Bilillo Rolls.
- Get of ● For The Corn Cob.
- Use 4 of EX LG Ears Of Corn [halved].
- You need 1/2 Cube of Butter.
- Provide 1 Cup of Whole Milk.
- Use as needed of Water.
Instructions to make Mike's Garlic Toasted Prime Rib Sandwiches:
- Bring roast to room temperature. About 2 hours. Rinse in cold water and pat dry..
- Using butchers [kitchen] twine, secure your roast together tightly. Coat roast generously with garlic olive oil..
- Mix your dry rub..
- Pack dry rub tightly on roast. Sides, bottom and top. Use all..
- Roast for 15 minutes at 400°. Then, reduce temperature to 325°. Roast 25 minutes per pound for a medium rare roast. The internal temperature should be at 120° for medium rare. You'll want medium rare just in case you'll need to re-heat as so not too overcook or dry out..
- Your digital thermometer. Always a great kitchen investment..
- Allow roast to sit for 5 minutes to allow the juices to rise..
- Slice roast at bones..
- Trim any fat [disgard] and thin slice your prime rib meat..
- Thin slice your toppings. Add butter, oil, vegetables and seasonings to pan to sauté..
- Sauté until translucent. About 7 minutes..
- Add your mushrooms and parsley last. Sauté just until softened. Drain oils..
- Your breads. Split and coat with garlic butter..
- Toast your bread at 350° for 3 minutes or until hot and crispy. Add cheese while hot..
- Your toppings and additions pictured..
- Husk your corn and remove any threads..
- Boil your corn in boiling water, 1 cup whole milk, a dash of salt and a 1/2 cube of butter for 12 to 15 minutes..
- Stacked Baked Potatoes go great with this dish as well..
If you find this Mike's Garlic Toasted Prime Rib Sandwiches recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.