Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most probably pick out lots of items out of habit. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's drunken shrimp cocktails recipe. You can have mike's drunken shrimp cocktails using 31 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails:
- You need of ● For The Fluids [per glass – chill all – shake well & strain].
- Provide as needed of Crushed Ice.
- Use 1.5 oz of EFFEN Cucumber Vodka Or, Spicy Vodka [chilled in freezer].
- Get 1.5 oz of Clamato Juice [chilled & well shaken].
- Use 1.5 oz of Spicy V8 Juice [chilled & well shaken].
- Prepare 4 Dashes of Tabasco Sauce [chilled & shaken].
- Get 2 Dashes of Habenero Tabasco Sauce [chilled & shaken].
- Take to taste of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 Dash of Red Pepper Flakes.
- Use 1 Dash of Garlic Powder.
- Get 1 Dash of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1 dash of Horseradish [optional].
- Provide 1 Dash of Worshestershire Sauce.
- Provide of ● For The Proteins [6 per glass].
- Prepare as needed of Jumbo Steamed Chilled Shrimp.
- Take of ● For The Vegetables & Fruits [as needed – all chilled].
- Prepare of Lime Wedges.
- Use of Lemon Wedges.
- Provide of Jumbo Green Olives.
- Use Sprigs of Chive Lengths [with bulbs].
- Prepare of Whole Pickled Jalapeños.
- Get of Whole Cherry Tomatoes.
- Prepare of Whole Radishes.
- Provide of Pickled Asparagus Lengths.
- You need of Celery Stalks [with leaves].
- Use of Whole Peperoncinis.
- Use of Whole Habenero Peppers.
- Provide of ● For The Equipment.
- You need of Colorful Cocktail Spears.
- Provide of Colorful Cocktail Stirs.
- Take Glasses of [with lime rim edges & dipped in salt or tabasco salt].
Steps to make Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails:
- Here's what you'll need. Add all of your ingredients in your ● Fluids Section and shake well. Run a lime wedge around the rim of your glass and dip it in salt. Fill glasses with crushed ice..
- Fill chilled glasses with cocktail fluids. Add your shrimp to your glass rim and add whatever chilled vegetables and fruits you desire. Serve with warm chips, chilled salsa and cocktail sauce to the side..
If you find this Mike's Drunken Shrimp Cocktails recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.