Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Layer Cake with Whipped Hazelnut Cream Filling and Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Layer Cake with Whipped Hazelnut Cream Filling and Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have countless options. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch just isn’t a good idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of a great deal of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent way to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate layer cake with whipped hazelnut cream filling and frosting recipe. You can have chocolate layer cake with whipped hazelnut cream filling and frosting using 22 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Layer Cake with Whipped Hazelnut Cream Filling and Frosting:
- Use of FOR CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Take 2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Provide 3/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of whole milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare of FOR THE HAZELNUT FILLING AND FROSTING.
- Get 3 cups of heavy whipping cream, cold.
- Use 8 ounces of mascarpone cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of nutella, hazelnut spread.
- Get 2 cups of confectioner's sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Use 1/4 cup of nutella hazelnut spread.
- Use of white and dark chocolate shavings, as needed.
- Use of chopped hazelnuts, as needed.
Instructions to make Chocolate Layer Cake with Whipped Hazelnut Cream Filling and Frosting:
- MAKE CHOCO L ATE CAKE.
- Spray 3 – 8 inch cake pans with bakers spray. Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa power, baking soda, baking powder and salt..
- In another bowl whisk together, eggs, milk, canola oil, vanilla and add to flour mixture and beat just until smoooth, beat in hot water just until combined.
- Pour evenly into prepared pans and bake for about 15 to 18 minutes just until a toothpick comes out just clean. Cool in pans 15 minutes then remove and cool completely.
- MAKE NUTELLA FILLING AND FROSTING.
- Beat mascarpone and nutella until smooth.
- In another chilled bowl beat cream until soft peaks form.
- Add sugar and vanilla until it holds its shape.
- Fold nutella/mascarpone mixture into whipped cream in 3 additions until uniform in color.
- ASSEMBLE CAKE Place 1 layer, bottom up on serving plate.
- Spread some filling on.
- Add second layer of cake, bottom uo.
- Frost with more filling.
- Add last third layer.
- And frost entire cake. Chill at least 2 hours before adding garnishes.
- GARNISH CAKE.
- Heat nutella spread just until spreadable in the microwave.
- Drizzle over cake and decorate with chopped white and dark chocolate and chopped hazelnuts.
If you find this Chocolate Layer Cake with Whipped Hazelnut Cream Filling and Frosting recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.