Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chili soy sauce steamed fish recipe. To make chili soy sauce steamed fish you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish:
- Prepare 1 kg of Cream Dory.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of sesame oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of ginger, thinly sliced.
- Get 1/3 of bok choy, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of cilantro, chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of chili powder.
- Take 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Use Pinch of Salt and black pepper.
Steps to make Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish:
- Cut the fish fillet into serving portions and season them with salt and black pepper..
- Line a steamer with parchment paper and put the fillet in there..
- Add the bok choy on top of the fish..
- Cover and steam for 12 minutes or until the fish is done..
- Mix the water, chili powder, cilantro, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic, red pepper flakes, and sugar on a small pan and bring it to boil..
- Arrange the fish and bok choy on serving plates and pour the chili sauce over the top. Ready to serve. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chili Soy Sauce Steamed Fish recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.