Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mango Ice cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mango Ice cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the detrimental ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging if it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch break. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mango ice cream recipe. You can cook mango ice cream using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mango Ice cream:
- You need 1/2 ltr of milk.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of milk powder.
- Use 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 3 of mangoes puree.
- Use 5-6 tbsp of fresh malai.
- You need For of Garnish-.
- Get as required of Dryfruit of your choice.
Steps to make Mango Ice cream:
- In a bottom, vessel pan add milk as it gets boil add sugar stir it and cook it for 10-15 mins. Meanwhile, in a separate bowl add milk powder and 2 tbsp(cold milk) and make a paste of it. After 15min add this mixture into the milk and cook it for 5min and turn off the gas. Let the milk cool down completely..
- After milk gets cooled in a mixer jar add mango puree, milk and malai beat them transfer this mixture into a container and cover it with foil paper freeze it for at least 3 hours..
- After 3 hrs blend it again and then transfer it in an airtight container freeze it for at least 6-8 hrs. In a serving bowl add 2 scoops of ice cream and garnish it with dry fruits..
If you find this Mango Ice cream recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.