Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Jacket sweet potatoes recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Jacket sweet potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jacket sweet potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than wholly changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to jacket sweet potatoes recipe. To make jacket sweet potatoes you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jacket sweet potatoes:
- Use 4 of sweet potatoes, skin-on.
- Use 400 g of can chickpeas, rinsed and drained.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of harissa paste.
- Use 150 g of marinated feta, drained and crumbled.
- Provide 2 of truss tomatoes, roughly chopped.
- Provide 1/2 bunch of coriander, leaves chopped.
- Use 1 tablespoon of finely chopped preserved lemon rind.
- You need 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Jacket sweet potatoes:
- Pierce potatoes all over with a fork. Place on a plate and microwave on high, turning halfway, for 8 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven grill to high. Combine chickpeas and harissa in a bowl, then place on a baking tray and grill for 4 minutes or until crisp.
- Slice potatoes lengthways, leaving them attached on one end to form a ‘pocket’. Place on a baking tray. Top with chickpeas and feta. Grill for 4 minutes or until golden.
- Combine tomato, coriander, preserved lemon and oil in a bowl. Season.
- Top potatoes with salsa to serve.
If you find this Jacket sweet potatoes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.