Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Watermelon ice cream sundae recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Watermelon ice cream sundae recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Treats.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. When we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are great for a quick snack. Starting your morning with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to watermelon ice cream sundae recipe. You can have watermelon ice cream sundae using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon ice cream sundae:
- Take of Watermelon.
- Take of Simple syrup.
- You need to taste of Lime juice.
- Provide of Vanilla ice cream.
- Prepare of Toppings of choice.
Steps to make Watermelon ice cream sundae:
- So my plan was to have watermelon sorbet…. I was late putting my watermelon in the freezer…. After a long hot day I improvised and ended up with delicious!.
- I made simple syrup (1/4 c. Sugar, to 1/2 c. Water) and set aside to cool. Still fully intending for this to be a sorbet by dinner…..
- 1 watermelon my kids got from the garden was picked a day or two early, no big, perfect for a sorbet. Strip that melon naked, cut it into slices and remove those seeds…..
- I prop my cutting board so the juice can drain into a large dish instead of being wasted all over my counter top and shirt..
- After you get a majority of the seeds out put the pulp in a blender or food processor. The BEST tool is a blender, I errored and used a food processor. It's probably possible to successfully process watermelon but it was outside my skill set today. Don't forget to add the juice you collected while chasing those seeds around. There is a very sticky puddle of watermelon juice behind my second pic that you can't see 🙁 Use a blender….
- Once I mopped up my counter, I poured the watermelon and simple syrup into a freezer safe container. Then I very precisely added lime juice, I actually just dumped some in tasted and added until it was where I wanted it… I'd say about 2 Tbsp. but go with what you like….
- Then I put the container in the refrigerator, because sometimes I do things that do not make sense. At least it wasn't putting milk in the pantry, not that I have ever done that….
- Sometime later I realized my rushed mistake and with fingers crossed put the container in the freezer, that freezes stuff, right. An hour before dinner and hot from the summer heat I confirmed that my sorbet would not be dessert this evening…..
- Motherhood and cooking are big on improvisation…. I decided to make watermelon ice cream sundaes… Equal amounts of vanilla ice cream, and water melon slush, Redi Wip, chocolate syrup. It was stupid good. But melts fast, so move it people! :).
If you find this Watermelon ice cream sundae recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.