Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken cordon bleu recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken cordon bleu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken cordon bleu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you most probably buy lots of food items out of habit. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? One heart-healthy option that can give you a great start to your day is oatmeal. If this is not to your liking on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu recipe. To make chicken cordon bleu you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken cordon bleu:
- Take 6 of full deboned, defrosted, chicken breast.
- Prepare 100 g of bread crumbs/chicken coating.
- Get 200 g of sliced cheese /cheddar /mozzarella.
- Get 6 slices of sandwich ham.
- Take 2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning and paprika.
- Get of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper for seasoning.
- Provide 2 of eggs beaten.
- Get 1 cup of flour.
Steps to make Chicken cordon bleu:
- Slice the chicken breasts down the side and tenderise/flatten with a kitchen mallet.
- Season with salt pepper paprika, and any other seasoning you like. Place cheese on the breast.
- Then layer with ham.
- In cling wrap, roll up the chicken inside the cling wrap and leave in the fridge to cool and set.
- Warm up the oil on the stove. While it's warming prepare the flour, egg and coating in 3 separate dishes. Coat first in flour, then egg then the breadcrumbs.
- Fry in the oil and flip over every couple of minutes to ensure even cooking and leave to rest on a kitchen towel.
- Cut even portions and serve.
If you find this Chicken cordon bleu recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.