Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Homemade Chocolate Pudding for Two – with Hazelnuts and Cherries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Homemade Chocolate Pudding for Two – with Hazelnuts and Cherries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Chocolate Pudding for Two – with Hazelnuts and Cherries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than entirely modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade chocolate pudding for two – with hazelnuts and cherries recipe. You can cook easy homemade chocolate pudding for two – with hazelnuts and cherries using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Homemade Chocolate Pudding for Two – with Hazelnuts and Cherries:
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide 160 ml of full fat milk.
- Get 1 Tbsp of flour.
- Take 5 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Take 10-15 of cherries.
- Provide 2 handfuls of hazelnuts, toasted.
Instructions to make Easy Homemade Chocolate Pudding for Two – with Hazelnuts and Cherries:
- Mix the egg and sugar in a medium pot or saucepan..
- Add milk and sift in the flour and cocoa powder. Sifting helps keep the clumps out. On low-medium heat, bring the pudding to a simmer, whisking constantly so it doesn't clump up. When it comes to a boil, immediately remove from heat for a very saucy pudding or let it simmer for a minute for a thicker pudding..
- Continue to stir the pudding after removing from heat, then transfer to another bowl to cool..
- Meanwhile, toast the hazelnuts in a dry frying pan (no oil) until starting to brown on some sides. Put into a bowl to let cool, then crush or crumble up..
- Cut cherries in half and remove pits..
- Once the pudding has cooled somewhat, you can set up your layers. I started with a layer of cherries and hazelnuts on the bottom of two small bowls….
- Then added some of the pudding and another layer of cherries and hazelnuts….
- And on top a final layer of pudding and a couple cherries and hazelnuts for decoration. Cover with plastic and let chill. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Homemade Chocolate Pudding for Two – with Hazelnuts and Cherries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.