Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Soy Glazed Tempeh With Sweet Chilli Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Soy Glazed Tempeh With Sweet Chilli Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soy Glazed Tempeh With Sweet Chilli Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. As with many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to return to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to soy glazed tempeh with sweet chilli sauce recipe. To cook soy glazed tempeh with sweet chilli sauce you need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Soy Glazed Tempeh With Sweet Chilli Sauce:
- Take 4 of thick slices of tempeh.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Sweet chilli sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander leaves garnish.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- Take 1 tbsp of rice vinegar.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of Tamari or soya sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed garlic.
Instructions to make Soy Glazed Tempeh With Sweet Chilli Sauce:
- Mix together the marinade ingredients then let the tempeh sit in it for 20 minutes, turning over occasionally..
- In a non-stick frying pan, fry the tempeh slices over a medium heat for a few minutes on each side until nicely browned. Don’t throw away the leftover marinade..
- When it’s nearly ready pour the remaining marinade from the bowl into the pan and let it reduce for a few more minutes. Serve with the coriander and sweet chilli sauce..
If you find this Soy Glazed Tempeh With Sweet Chilli Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.