Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Honey mustard meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey mustard meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. Here are a few healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Just about the most popular snacks is natural yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the body to digest and, based on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Try including some nutritious nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You do not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to honey mustard meatballs recipe. To cook honey mustard meatballs you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Honey mustard meatballs:
- Take 250 g of pork mince.
- Take 250 g of lean beef mince.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Take 2 slices of white bread (without crust).
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- Provide 2 tsp of mustard.
- Get 1 tsp of honey.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get 3 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Honey mustard meatballs:
- Very finely chop the onion and fry it in a bit of butter until soft. Let cool down..
- Tear the bread up into small pieces and soak in milk for 5 minutes. Add onions, honey, mustard, salt and pepper and mix well..
- Add the mince to the mixture and mix until well combined. Roll into small balls (about 30-40 balls) and put on a baking tray..
- Heat the oven up to the highest setting and bake them for about 10-15 minutes, until nicely browned and cooked through..
If you find this Honey mustard meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.