Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hara Pyaaj aur Hare Lehsun ka bharta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hara Pyaaj aur Hare Lehsun ka bharta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you should completely do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate in the past.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hara pyaaj aur hare lehsun ka bharta recipe. You can have hara pyaaj aur hare lehsun ka bharta using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hara Pyaaj aur Hare Lehsun ka bharta:
- Take 500 gm of Hara pyaaj.
- Use 250 gm of hara lahsun.
- Prepare 3 of green chilies.
- Take 1 tsp of lal mirch powder.
- Use 1 tsp of haldi powder.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera.
- Get 2 tsp of oil for tadaka.
- Provide 1 of red chilli.
Steps to make Hara Pyaaj aur Hare Lehsun ka bharta:
- Take all the greens and after washing properly finely chop it..
- In a deep kadai add oil and once hot add jeera then red chilli then finely chopped hara Lehsun.Once lehsun aroma starts add finely chopped hara pyaaz and green chilies..
- Let it cook for few mins. After 10/15 mins once it's cooked nicely add salt, lal mirch powder and haldi powder to it and cook for 2/3 mins more..
- Hara pyaaz and Hara Lehsun ka bharta is ready to serve..
If you find this Hara Pyaaj aur Hare Lehsun ka bharta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.