Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have countless options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural supply of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is found in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state is often lifted by just eating almonds.
A large variety of easy health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's seafood meat bread & cheese appetizer boards recipe. To make mike's seafood meat bread & cheese appetizer boards you need 46 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards:
- Take of ● For The Seafood Boil [don't allow seafood to touch water].
- Get 3 Pounds of LG Fresh Raw Snow Crab Legs.
- Prepare 2 (8 oz) of Fresh Raw Lobster Tails [split – more if needed].
- Take 1 Package of Dethawed Immatation Crab Meat.
- Take 1 Bag of LG Raw Fresh Deveined Shrimp [skins left on].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning [place on seafood].
- Take 4 of LG Lemon Wedges [place on seafood].
- Get 6 Cloves of Fresh Garlic [place in water].
- Prepare 1 Dash of Quality White Wine [place in water].
- Take 1 tsp of Sea Salt [place in water].
- Use 1/4 of Brick Salted Butter.
- Take 1 Dash of Lemon Juice [place in water].
- Get as needed of Water.
- Provide of ● For The Ribs.
- Use 1 (6 Pound) of Rack Of Baby Back Ribs.
- Get of ● For The Sausage.
- You need 1 (1 Pound) of Link Smoked Sausage.
- Use of ● For The Rib & Sausage Dry Rub.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of sp Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Hot Paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Granulated Onion Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- Get 2 tbsp of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Chili Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- Take of ● For The Rib Braise.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Quality White Wine.
- Get 1/2 tbsp of Fine Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tbsp of Reserved Dry Rub.
- Use of ● For The Sides [as desired].
- Take of Assorted Breads.
- Take of Assorted Crackers.
- You need of Assorted Cheeses.
- Provide of Assorted Bread Butters.
- Get of Assorted Mustards.
- Take of Assorted BBQ Sauces.
- Take of Gee = Clarified Butter [a real time saver].
- Prepare of Old Bay Seasoning.
- You need of Horseradish Sauce.
- You need of ● For The Options.
- Provide of New Baby Potatoes.
- Provide of Corn On The Cob [halved].
Steps to make Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards:
- Your desired outcomes pictured in steps #1 thru #4. Lobster, crab, shrimp and Immatation crab meat pictured..
- Ribs and sausage with sauces and spices pictured..
- Fresh bread and various butters pictured..
- Assorted cheeses pictured. Chop into cubes and serve with crackers..
- Start your seafood by adding everything in the Seafood Boil section. Bring to a heavy boil and steam for 8 minutes covered..
- At 8 minutes – add your shrimp and immatation crab meat. Steam for 3 minutes longer covered. Place on serving board..
- Clean and spray your grill..
- Create your dry and wet braise..
- Bring your ribs to room temperature..
- Rub ribs down with your dry rub the pour on your wet braise ingredients..
- Seal ribs up tightly with seam on the top as so the braise doesn't leak..
- Season sausage with reserved rub..
- Seal sausage up tightly..
- Bake ribs at 225° for 2 1/2 hours and your sausage for 1 hour..
- Unwrap and prep meat for the grill..
- Grill both on high until they have a decent char on them. Allow them to rest for 5 minutes. Then slice ribs and slice sausage on the bias. Place on cutting board. Serve with BBQ sauces, salt, pepper and mustards..
- Warm your Gee. [a real time saver!].
- Serve with your all of your sides listed above. Enjoy!.
If you find this Mike's Seafood Meat Bread & Cheese Appetizer Boards recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.