Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fish In Red Chili Pepper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fish In Red Chili Pepper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping since you probably choose many items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fish in red chili pepper recipe. To cook fish in red chili pepper you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fish In Red Chili Pepper:
- Take 1 cup of spring onion.
- You need 1 small of bottle of essence of chicken or 1 cup of any broth.
- You need of FISH.
- Prepare 2 slice of halibut fillet or any fish.
- Take of PAN FRIED GARLIC.
- Prepare 6 clove of pan fried dice garlic.
- Provide of DEEP FRIED RED CHILI PEPPER.
- Prepare 6 of deseeded or not deseeded red chili pepper.
- Prepare of FINAL GARNISH OPTION.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil or lg red chili oil.
Steps to make Fish In Red Chili Pepper:
- FOR THE LG RED CHILI OIL PLEASE VIEW THE ATTACHMENTS BELOW https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/368184-szechuan-chili-oil.
- PAN FRIED DICE GARLIC TILL LIGHLY BROWN BUT NOT BURN DRAIN AND SET ASIDE.
- dice red chili pepper either deseeded or not depending on the spiciness of your liking.
- DEEP FRIED RED CHILI PEPPER FOR 2 MINUTE THEN DRAIN AND SET ASIDE.
- With oil pan fried hallibut fillet till lightly brown and crispy then drain set aside.
- Bring essence of chicken or any broth to a boil then pour onto hallibut fish.
- TO SERVE.
- Top fried garlic and fried red chili pepper onto fish with spring onion and top 2 tbsp of heated up oil OR.
- Optional springkle 2 tbsp of heated up LG RED CHILI OIL on dishand serve immediately.
If you find this Fish In Red Chili Pepper recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.