Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make substantial changes immediately. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably see that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict casserole recipe. To cook eggs benedict casserole you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict Casserole:
- Use 6 oz of Canadian bacon or ham, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of English muffins, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Provide 4 of Eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of 2% milk.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Provide of hollandaise sauce.
- Prepare 4 of Egg yolks.
- Use 1/2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Use 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
Steps to make Eggs Benedict Casserole:
- Place half ham in bottom of a greased 8X8 baking pan, top with English muffins, followed by remaining ham..
- Whisk eggs, milk, and onion powder in large bowl. Pour over top of ham and muffins. Refrigerate overnight. (I made this at 9am, refrigerated till 3pm, and served for dinner-turned out great).
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove casserole from fridge while preheating. Sprinkle top with paprika. Bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer..
- In top of double boiler, or metal bowl over simmering water, whisk all hollandaise ingredients but butter constantly, until 160°F, or thick enough to Coat metal spoon..
- Turn off heat. Very slowly whisk in melted butter. Serve sauce with casserole immediately..
- Source: Taste of Home magazine 2013 Sandie Heindel of Liberty, MO.
If you find this Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.