Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Spinach puree with Halloumi cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach puree with Halloumi cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach puree with Halloumi cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some small changes.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating choices. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach puree with halloumi cheese recipe. You can cook spinach puree with halloumi cheese using 12 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spinach puree with Halloumi cheese:
- Take 60 gr of spinach leaves.
- You need 100 gr of Halloumi cheese.
- Get 6-7 of cherry tomatoes.
- Get 1 of small chili.
- Get 1 tbs of grated ginger.
- Take 1 tbs of flour.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of cumin.
- Use 1/2 tbs of coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tbs of turmeric.
- Take 5 tbs of cream.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use of Oil.
Steps to make Spinach puree with Halloumi cheese:
- Wash spinach leaves. Place them into a pot. Add 2-3 tbs water and let it to cook for 5 minutes..
- Drain and rinse it under tap water. Set it aside..
- Cut tomatoes in half. Cut Halloumi cheese into small squares also chop red chili and take out it's seeds(otherwise your meal would be very hoooot)..
- Place cooked spinach, grated ginger and red chili in a blender or food processor. Puree spinach..
- Pour oil in the pot, and add all spices. Stir it..
- And then add tomatoes and saute for 3 minutes..
- Mix 3tbs cold water with the flour. Add spinach puree, flour mixture, cream and pieces of cheese to the pot..
- Stir all ingredients. let it to cook for 10 minutes more over low heat..
- Serve it with flat breads (Tafun, Lavash or pita bread)..
If you find this Spinach puree with Halloumi cheese recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.