Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Heartbreak oats recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Heartbreak oats recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you don’t wish to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to heartbreak oats recipe. You can have heartbreak oats using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Heartbreak oats:
- Get 180 g of oats.
- Prepare 90 g of cake flour.
- Provide 120 g of brown sugar.
- Get 90 g of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 90 g of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 114 g of MAYO yogurt strawberry flavour.
- Take 4 cubes of vanilla cooking chocolate.
- You need of Enough to make 16 edible crunchie biscuits (570grams).
Steps to make Heartbreak oats:
- Place oven at 200°C. Remove tray and add baking paper as surfactant..
- Add oats dry ingredients into mixing bowl excluding baking powder and mix together. Sift flour in process.
- Melt butter in sauce pan and once melted add baking powder. Mix both till froth/foam appears from mixture..
- Combine wet mixture (buttery foam) to dry mix. Use fork for assistance in preparing mix. Include 1 tablespoon of syrup to mix and prep..
- Once happy with mixture, transfer mix to tray and evenly distribute..
- Pour yogurt over surface and spread across with spatula. While using oven mitt transfer tray into oven for baking. Place for 20mins and rotate tray, then place for another 20 minutes. Timer advisable..
- Once timer signals completion of task, switch off oven and leave to cool for +/-10 minutes. Remove from oven and grate vanilla chocolate as toppings..
- Cut with either knife or what I'the use is a pizza slicer into reasonable quantities and sizes. Place in fridge for cooling and safe keeping 😊.
If you find this Heartbreak oats recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.