Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to lead a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked omelette with ham, langres cheese and grilled asparagus recipe. To make baked omelette with ham, langres cheese and grilled asparagus you only need 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus:
- Provide 6 of eggs.
- Provide 120 of prosciutto cotto ham or other good quality ham.
- Use 200 g of asparagus.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get of Sea salt.
- You need 1 pinch of ground black pepper.
- Provide 80 g of Langres cheese.
- Prepare of Rocket leaves for garnish.
Instructions to make Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus:
- Prep the asparagus by trimming the tick ends of it. Use vegetable peeler to do it. In the mixing bowl whisk the eggs..
- Pre heat the Bbq to medium. Brush the asparagus with the olive oil and place it directly on the Bbq. Cook for about 3- 4 min from each side..
- At the same time place fhe pan on the Bbq. Drizzle with little bit of olive oil and let it to heat up. Pour half of the eggy mixture in and let it to cook from the bottom..
- When omelette is cooked half way from the bottom start adding sliced ham, grilled asparagus and some sliced cheese. Close the lid to cook the omelette from the top. It should take couple of minutes..
- Helping yourself with the the fish slice slide the omelette from the pan directly to the plate. Decorate with some rocket leaves. Sprinkle with little bit of sea salt (optional) and freshly ground pepper..
If you find this Baked omelette with ham, Langres cheese and grilled asparagus recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.