Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Basil Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basil Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who suffer from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. In all probability, most people assume that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery because you most likely buy many food items out of habit. For example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to basil hummus recipe. To make basil hummus you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Basil Hummus:
- Take 1 cup of boiled chickpeas (Kabuli Chana).
- Provide 1 cup of basil leaves, washed & drained.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1-2 of green chilies.
- Use 1/4 cup of sesame seeds.
- Use 1 tbsp. of lime juice.
- You need 3 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of cumin powder.
- You need 2 pinches of pepper powder.
- Take to taste of salt.
- You need as needed of extra boiled chickpeas, basil leaves and olive oil to garnish.
Instructions to make Basil Hummus:
- Blend together all the above mentioned ingredients to a smooth paste. Add some water if required to adjust the consistency..
- Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with some boiled chickpeas, basil leaves, lime wedges and olive oil..
- Serve as a dip along with some veggie crudites, croutons, bread sticks or as a spread on sandwiches / parathas..
If you find this Basil Hummus recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.