Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Heart Cakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Heart Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Heart Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Deciding to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One wholesome substitute that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate heart cakes recipe. You can have chocolate heart cakes using 14 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Heart Cakes:
- Use 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 4 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Lukewarm milk.
- Get 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 1/4 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Take 1/4 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chocolate sauce.
- Use 25 grams of chocolate.
- Use 2 tbsp of Pistachio or pumpkin seeds for decoration.
Instructions to make Chocolate Heart Cakes:
- Grease a cake mould and keep it aside..
- Heat up 1 cup salt in a cooker or kadhai..
- Combine milk, vinegar and vanilla essence and mix well..
- Sift flour baking powder baking soda and cocoa powder..
- In a bowl add butter sugar and oil mix with a whisker..
- Then add condensed milk and mix well..
- Add all dry ingredients into the wet material to make cake batter..
- Pour the batter into cake mould bake into the preheated cooker for 40 minutes..
- Let the cake be cool, now cut it in the shape of hearts with the help of cookies cutter..
- Heat up the chocolate sauce for 2 minutes then add grated chocolate and mix well..
- Pour it on cakes and decorate with pistachios or seeds..
If you find this Chocolate Heart Cakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.