Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Overloaded Chocolate Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Overloaded Chocolate Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are not sensitive to nuts, try having some almonds! As an all-in-one vitality booster, almonds provide many health rewards. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. But once you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood enhancer!
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to overloaded chocolate cake recipe. To make overloaded chocolate cake you only need 26 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Overloaded Chocolate Cake:
- Take of For ferrero chocolate.
- Provide 12 of wafer shells.
- Use 4 tbsp of nutella.
- Take 6 of whole hazelnut.
- Prepare 40 gm of melted dark chocolate.
- Use 1 tbsp of finely chopped cashewnuts.
- Get of For chocolate sponge cake.
- Take 200 gm of milkmaid.
- Get 60 gm of butter.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Take 100 gm of maida.
- Provide 25 gm of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Get as needed of Thumbs up or coke.
- Prepare of For ganache.
- Take 1/2 cup of dark chocolate.
- Provide 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/8 cup of milk.
- Get of For chocolate syrup.
- Take 2 tbsp of In same ganache add milk.
- Take of For icing.
- Provide 1/2 cup of whipped cream.
- Provide 1 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Use As needed of choco chips.
- You need As needed of chocolates of your choice.
Steps to make Overloaded Chocolate Cake:
- Melt chocolate and keep aside take 12 shells in 6 of them fill half nutella and add 1 hazelnut each in rest of the 6 shell fill Nutella entirely.
- Cover them and in the melted chocolate add chopped cashewnuts mix well and dip the shell and coat properly and place in butter paper lined tray freeze for 5min and if needed coat twice.. ferrero rocher chocolate is ready.
- For chocolate sponge cake: in a mixing bowl add milkmaid, butter and vanilla essence mix well and in another mixing bowl sieve maida, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder mix well mix dry ingredients in wet and pour coke mix well it should be dropping consistency.
- In a 7inch tin lined with butter sprinkle maida and remove excess, transfer the cake batter and bake in a preheated oven at 180°c for 25 to 30min or till done let it cool befor slicing.
- For ganache: in a mixing add chopped dark chocolate, butter and milk using double boiling method melt it mix properly avoiding any lumps then cover it and refrigerate for 30min.
- In a mixing bowl add 1/2 cup heavy cream bit till peaks and take half of it in another bowl and add cocoa powder mix well your plain and chocolate icing is ready.
- Once cake is completely cooled slice it into 3part place in a tray in 1st layer spread sugar syrup, white icing and choco chips place 2nd layer spread sugar syrup and chocolate ganache.
- Place 3rd layer spread sugar syrup and cover with chocolate icing freeze for 10min then cover with white icing plain it, for chocolate syrup drizzle in a bowl take prepared ganache add little milk and make it liquidy transfer in piping bag cut a bit and drizzle at ends as dripping place chocolate or remaining ganache and place ferrero chocolate, mini dairy milk chocolate, waffer chocolate biscuit, skittles or gems as mess.
- Cool it for 10min then njoy!.
If you find this Overloaded Chocolate Cake recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.