Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Deviled Ham recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Deviled Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deviled Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds if you do not are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you need a shot of energy. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, contain the enzyme tryptophan which may often make you sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont allow you to long for a nap. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
You do not have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deviled ham recipe. You can cook deviled ham using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Deviled Ham:
- Provide 1/2 pound of smoked ham.
- Get 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- You need 1 tablespoon of yellow prepared mustard.
- Take 1 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground paprika.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of aged cayenne hot pepper sauce or Tabasco.
- Use To taste of salt.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
Steps to make Deviled Ham:
- Cut the ham into cubes..
- Mix all the ingredients and add to a blender. Blend till a smooth consistency. Serve on crackers, chips, bread, or as sandwiches. I hope that you will enjoy!!.
- Oh coarse back in the day the didn't have a blender..
If you find this Deviled Ham recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.