Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hare Bhare Gattey in Guava Gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hare Bhare Gattey in Guava Gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the bad ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Selecting whole grain food items is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthy doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hare bhare gattey in guava gravy recipe. You can have hare bhare gattey in guava gravy using 18 ingredients and 44 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Hare Bhare Gattey in Guava Gravy:
- Get 1 of small bowl besan.
- You need 1 bowl of chopped palak.
- Get 1 of small bowl chopped walnuts.
- Use 3 of guavas.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of black salt.
- Get 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Use 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds/Jeera seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 of Roasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare Some of Chopped coriander for garnishing.
- Take 1 tbsp of cashew paste.
- You need 3 tbsp of tamarind pulp.
- Get 1 pinch of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Carom seeds/ajwain.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 31/2 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Hare Bhare Gattey in Guava Gravy:
- Lets make stuffing first,so first of all wash the chopped palak..
- Now take a kadhai and put little oil in it by adding cumin seeds in it..
- Now when heated,add chopped palak and add chat masala to it..
- Mix it by adding chopped walnuts..
- Dry out the excess of water and make it little bit crispy..
- Keep it aside to cool down..
- For gattey, take a mixing bowl and add besan, ajwain, 1/2 tspn red chilli powder, salt to taste,oil, hing and haldi powder..
- On the other hand boil water for the gattey in a pan..
- Make a soft dough..
- Now make equal portions of the dough..
- Take one portion and make a log of it..
- After making the logs, take one log and slightly press it as we have to stuff the palak walnut mixture in it..
- Stuff in the middle of the log and softly fold from both the sides of the log as we make bread rolls..
- Now roll it slowly slowly to give it a smooth texture..
- The stuffed logs should not be more thick..
- Like wise make all..
- When water comes to boil then drop one and after five mins drop second one..
- When first one comes up, that means it is going to be done..
- But dont drop all the gattas at once..
- When all the gattas are done and cooked, remove them from the water..
- Now chopped the guava and blanch them also..
- But water should be little..
- Now put this blanched guava in the mixing jar and blend it finely..
- Now seive it..
- On the other hand heat the flat pan and brush it with oil..
- Roll on the gattas on it and make it crispy instead of frying..
- When crisp then remove it..
- Now take a kadai and heat it by adding oil to it..
- When heated add jeera, mustard seeds and red chilli powder..
- When starts crackle, pour all the guava paste into it..
- Stir it continouslt by adding tamarind pulp..
- When comes to boil then add black salt, tamarind pulp and cashew paste..
- Mix it and see the consistency of the gravy..
- If needed then add water to it..
- But the gravy should not be so runny..
- So the gravy should be thick..
- After boiling, this gravy tastes tangy due to tamarind pulp..
- If want less then you can add little bit sugar also..
- After ten mins switch off the gas..
- Now cut the gattey diagonally..
- Before serving, first pour the gravy into the plate and then gattey..
- Garnish them with chopped cordiander leaves and roasted sesame seeds..
- The tangy taste of guava gravy goes well with rice or your choice..
- These gattey are healthy due to palak and walnut which both are full of protien and iron..
If you find this Hare Bhare Gattey in Guava Gravy recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.