Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few simple changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A great healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cod in parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe. You can have cod in parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook:
- You need 2 of fillets of cod or any white fish.
- Prepare 4 slices of Parma ham.
- You need 1 of large or 2 small onions.
- Take 2 of red peppers.
- Use of Some small new potatoes (however many you want).
- Take of Olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
Instructions to make Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook:
- Chop the onions and peppers and drizzle with oil oil. Season. Roast at 180 degrees for approx 20 minutes. Meanwhile, boil the potatoes until almost cooked..
- Drain the potatoes and add to the tray of roasting vegetables, stir to ensure the potatoes get a coating of oil and put back into the oven for a further 10 minutes..
- Wrap the fish in the Parma ham, drizzle with a dessertspoonful of olive oil mixed with a spoonful of balsamic vinegar, and add to the tray. Put back into the oven for approx 15 minutes, until the fish is just cooked..
- Serve as it is or with a green vegetable..
If you find this Cod in Parma ham with roasted vegetables #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.