Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hare bahre chawal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hare bahre chawal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hare bahre chawal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while lowering the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Healthy foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hare bahre chawal recipe. To cook hare bahre chawal you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hare bahre chawal:
- Provide 1 kg of chawal.
- Get of Adha kg shimla mirch.
- You need of Adha kg matar.
- Provide 1 of and half cup laal gajar.
- Get 1 cup of band gobi.
- Get 1 cup of dahi.
- Prepare Half of cup hara lasan.
- You need 2 tsp of lasan adrak paste.
- Provide 1 cup of daniya.
- Use 1 cup of pudina.
- Provide 3 tsp of chilli sauce.
- Take 3 tsp of soya sauce.
- Use 5 tsp of vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of kali mirch powder.
- Provide 1 cup of oil.
- Prepare of Namak hasb e zarorat.
Steps to make Hare bahre chawal:
- Laal gajar band gobi aur shimla mirch ko kadu kash kar lein hara lasan hara daniya bareek cut lein.
- Dahi main kali mirch powder add kar phent lein aur chawalon ko boil kar lein namak dal ke.
- Ek dagchi main oil garam kar lein phir us main lasan adrak paste aur hara lasan add kar ke halka brown hone pe us main matar dal dein 5 mins pakane ke baad dahi jis main kali mirch powder add kar ke rakha tha wo dal ke 3 mins dakan de ke low flame pe rakh dein.
- 3 mins baad kadu kash ki hui laal gajar add karen 2 mins ke baad band gobi kadu kash ki hui shimla mirch kadu kash kiye huay chilli sauce vinegar soya sauce aur namak add kar lein.
- 5 mins paka ke boil chawal add kar ke mix kar lein.
- Jab ache say mix ho jaye toh chawalon ke upar hara daniya aur pudina dal ke 15 mins ke liye dam pe rakh dein.
- Hare bahre chawal tayar hain masaledar fry fish ke sath restaurant style raita bhi😋.
If you find this Hare bahre chawal recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.