Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to horsey steak sandwich recipe. To cook horsey steak sandwich you need 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Horsey Steak Sandwich:
- Use 3/4-1 lb of Top shoulder beef steak, sliced thin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Oregeno.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/3 c. of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Use of Olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 c of water.
- Prepare of Boar's Head Pub Style Horseradish Sauce (Horsey Sauce).
- Use of Arugula.
- You need 2 of deli french bread loaves.
- Take 9 slices of deli Regular Gouda Cheese.
- Prepare 1 of medium red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of medium onion.
Instructions to make Horsey Steak Sandwich:
- Break out the steak. Evenly coat the steak in Balsamic Vinegar, onion pow, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper, salt, water, and Tbsp olive oil. Cover and Marinate in the fridge 1-2 hours..
- When steak is almost done marinating, Preheat oven to broil.
- Thinly slice red pepper and onion.
- Cut bread down to 6ish inch pieces. Saw the bread ALMOST all the way in half. Lay the bread on a baking pan. 💕fresh bread is so nice💕.
- Put about two tablespoons of Horsey Sauce 🐴 on the inside top of the bread. You NEED to taste it, so put a decent amount. Giddy Up! 🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎🐎.
- Add three slices of Regular Gouda to each bread peice on top of the Horsey Sauce 🐴. I say regular Gouda, because I'm not too fond of smoked..
- When your meat is done marinating, take it out and cut it into bite size peices. Trim away any really fatty peices..
- Heat frying pan on high. Put a Tbsp of olive oil in the pan and toss in onions and red pepper. Heat and stir one minute..
- Next toss the steak in with the peppers and onions. It only needs a very short time to cook. A minute and 30 seconds tops, because you will also put it under the broiler. So, a little pink is ok. Just make sure all sides touch the heat by stirring continuously..
- Turn off the heat to the pan and quickly transfer steak, peppers, and onions onto the bread..
- Place pan in oven on MIDDLE rack. Set a timer for 1 minute and 20-30 seconds. Keep an eye on it, you want the cheese to melt and the bread not to burn..
- Next, take the sammies out of the oven and add a handful of Arugula. ****annnnnd, if you want, you can put even more sauce on it ! 😂 🏇🐴🐎 🎠.
- Now, eat your sandwich! 🐴 😋.
If you find this Horsey Steak Sandwich recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.