Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Taco mexicana recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Taco mexicana recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Taco mexicana recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Foods made from whole grains are great for a easy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to taco mexicana recipe. You can have taco mexicana using 32 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco mexicana:
- You need of Harissa dressing.
- Prepare 10-12 of Dry Red chilli.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Provide 2 cup of Water.
- Take 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh coriander.
- Use 2 tsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide of For assembling and cooking.
- Use 2 tbsp of Eggless mayonnaise.
- Take 1 tsp of Harissa dressing.
- Use as needed of Laccha paratha half cooked fresh coriander leaves.
- Prepare as needed of Mexican seasoning.
- You need as needed of Oil to fry.
- You need of For lachha paratha.
- Use 2 cup of Refined flour.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Take as needed of Water to knead.
- You need of For Arancini patty.
- Prepare 1 cup of Red beans.
- Use 1 cup of Sticky/overcooked rice.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Jeera powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper corn crushed.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh coriander leaves.
- Get 2-3 of Green chilli chopped.
- Use 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Use as needed of (Cornflour 2 tbsp+ maida 2 tbsp) paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
Instructions to make Taco mexicana:
- For Arancini patty….First of all soak rajma overnight. After that boil rajma with salt in pressure cooker upto 5 whistles. (Depends upon cooker). Drain excess water from rajma and keep aside..
- Now take overcooked rice and all the ingredients of Arancini patty and mix well. Make normal sized patty..
- After making patty coat patty in maida + cornflour paste and then coat them in bread crumbs..
- Heat oil and shallow fry patty by turning side till golden..
- For lachha paratha… Take refined flour add red chilli powder, salt and oil to it. Knead it to soft dough. Roll the paratha..
- Now for laccha in paratha do as shown in picture. And roll it again.
- Now heat tawa and semi cook the paratha. Do not flip the paratha. Remove from the flame and Keep aside..
- For harissa dressing.. Take a pan and add water to it and dried red chilli to it. Boil for 5 min. After that remove excess water add all the ingredients of harissa dressing together and grind to smooth paste by adding water. Keep aside.
- For assembling. Take mayonnaise and mix with harissa dressing..
- For assembling.. Take half cooked lachha paratha and spread some mayonnaise and harissa spread over the paratha after that add Arancini patty to it and sprinkle some Mexican seasoning to it..
- Heat oil in tawa and fry taco 🌮holding with tongs flipping sides regularly..
- Ready to serve…
If you find this Taco mexicana recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.