Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vanilla heart cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla heart cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you become accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla heart cookies recipe. You can cook vanilla heart cookies using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Vanilla heart cookies:
- Provide 3/4 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of icing sugar / powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Get 2 tbsp of milk.
- Get pinch of baking powder.
- Use 3-4 drops of red colour.
- Get 1 tsp of fruit jam.
Instructions to make Vanilla heart cookies:
- Take a mixing bowl put butter, sugar, and vanilla essence mix it well. Than add maida mix it well. Divide the dough into two parts..
- Take one part add pinch of baking powder and 1/2 tbsp milk knead a dough. Not to over knead. Take another part mix baking powder and pinch of red colour and knead it. Add 1/2 tsp fruit jam (if you want it's optional.).
- Take butter paper put the red fough cover it and roll it1/2 cm thick cut it heart shape..
- Set all heart one by one brushing water.wrapped yhis heart tightly with butter paper and freezed it 20 -30 min..
- After 30 min cover it with dough again (white dough)(outside the red hearts) and wrap it with butter paper and freezw it 30 min..
- After 30 min cut it 1/2 cm thickness ook it in a preheated kadai 20 min on low flame..
- Your yummiest and beautiful cookies are ready❣️❤️❤️❤️❤️.
If you find this Vanilla heart cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.