Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Roasted Carrot Hummus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Roasted Carrot Hummus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad helps us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an outstanding choice for a fast healthy snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the morning hours. Eating on the run can easily be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than highly processed grains present in white bread.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted carrot hummus recipe. You can have roasted carrot hummus using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Roasted Carrot Hummus:
- Provide 1 cup of boil Chick peas(Kabuli chana).
- Take 1 of Carrot.
- Provide 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of Sesame seed paste (Tahini).
- Get 2 tablespoon of Extra virgin Olive oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Cumin seed.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika or kashmiri red Chilli powder.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Get Some of chopped Coriander leaves to garnish.
- Take some of Olives to garnish.
Steps to make Roasted Carrot Hummus:
- Pressure cook 1 cup of soaked Kabuli chana/Chick peas with salt water and drain..
- Peel and chop carrot and garlic in thin pieces..
- Place the pieces in a non stick pan and start roasting them in low heat..
- When they are roasted nicely (when they are charred lightly), remove from heat..
- In a mixer jar add in boil kabuli chana, roasted carrot and garlic, sesame paste, cumin seeds, paprika, salt, 1 tablespoon olive oil and lemon juice..
- With a cup of water or the leftover water with which you boil chana blend to make a smooth paste. If necessary add in more water during blending to make the paste smooth..
- Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with 1 more tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes, olives, lemon piece,chopped coriander leaves and some boil chick peas. Serve with salad,naan, bread etc..
If you find this Roasted Carrot Hummus recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.